Scheduling Login:


International Students

International students need to apply for an M-1 visa and register with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) prior to start flight training in the US.

  • NS Aviation is authorized to process the I-20 form to certify an applicant's eligibility to receive flight training in the US and be issued the M-1 visa. To begin the visa approval process, please download our Training Application form and review the instructions outlined under VISA Requirements.
  • After deciding when to start your training, you should begin the TSA registration process by following the instructions listed in TSA Authorization.

Please note that applying for the M-1 visa and registering with TSA are two completely different requirements. If you have any questions whatsoever concerning either one please contact us and we will be glad to assist you.

International Students

Right to Left: Jesper Brandt-Jensen, Denmark, Claudio Aguirre, Honduras, and Lucas Zvolanek, Austria, with Captain Nick Schillen, Chief Instructor Pilot