- Airnav provides free detailed aeronautical information on airports to assist pilots in gathering information for flight planning.
- Duat is a free FAA certified weather and flight planning site.
- Duats ( Direct User Access Terminal Service) is a weather information and flight plan processing service contracted by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for use by United States civil pilots and other authorized users.
- TFR's The FAA office of Aeronautical Information Management developed a merged Special Use Airspace (SUA) and Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR) Web site.
- Weather NOAA's National Weather Service is the official US weather, marine, fire and aviation forecasts, warnings, meteorological products, climate forecasts and information about meteorology.